Alarm/siren location

I want to install a couple of these: <https://www.security.honeywell.com/hsc/products/intruder-detection-systems/Sounding-Devices/wave-indoor-sounder/21674.html *inside* the house, tied into the alarm and "fire" systems.
But, don't want to *see* them (i.e., hanging on a wall).
The only two options that come to mind are to: - set them *in* the ceiling behind a decorative grating/grillwork - fasten them to the interior of a closet (and expect some attenuation due to the closet door being closed
Inside a duct would also be good -- probably REALLY good as it would also serve as an acoustical conduit -- but I think disallowed (code).
Note that the enclosure is essential to the performance of the device as it is, in effect, a folded horn.
On Monday, April 25, 2016 at 12:53:24 PM UTC-4, Don Y wrote:

set it up as part of the door bell enclosure

No "doorbell enclosures". Visitors are "announced" through speakers mounted in the ceilings Attempting to locate these coaxially in front of the speakers wouldn't work -- they're too small (or these are too BIG -- the horn really adds a lot to the overall depth :< )
On 4/25/16 12:53 PM, Don Y wrote:

Just tell your wife it's really OK if they can be seen. Take her out to a nice dinner. Problem solved;-)
--
Just finished leftover fried chicken and a Hostess Cupcake— because
breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
On 4/25/2016 12:14 PM, Wade Garrett wrote:

*I'm* the one who objects to "wall clutter". She'd frown and move on. I, OTOH, have been removing all the bits of kit from walls, shelves, etc.
(all that presently remains are the smoke/CO detectors; I can't see how to rid myself of those while still retaining the protections they provide)
On Mon, 25 Apr 2016 09:53:05 -0700, Don Y

3) I already had a piece of weaving hung on the wall, maybe 1' wide and almost 2' high, when I wanted to put in glass/wood breakage detectors. One facing the back of the house, one facing the front. I didn't mind if they showed but the hanging was already there, so put it in and put the hanging back, over it, and it works fine and can't be seen. Things a lot denser than a weaving would probably work too.