aero beds

Hello,
I was wondering if you could help, I made a hole in my plastic aero bed and wondering if you knew what i could by to repair it is it like fixing a bike tire ? Would appreciate your help. tony email me snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
It took 30 seconds with google.
http://www.comfortchannel.com/level.itml/icOid/619
Bob

similar but you use a vinyl patch and cement instead of rubber.
If it is a tear or a hole near a welded seam, I hardly ever succeed in fixing them for long. A pin prick in a smooth area should be no problem