Advice on lowering toilet flange in a lead bend.

I am re-doing my bathroom and gutted everything out, including the old mud tile floor. What the problem is now is that my toilet flange is about 1-1.5" above what the new finished floor would be. It looks like a cast iron flange soldered to a lead bend which is in the concrete floor( on a slab). How can I lower the flange once my tile floor is installed? It looks as if I would have to cut the flange off and install a new flange over the lead pipe and solder it again, or do they sell something for this application . Any advice appreciated.
Mikepier wrote:

What about building up a small platform around the toilet? I find many of them are lower than comfortable anyways. (I'm a bit over 6' tall.)
Chris
The only proper method I know of would require cutting the pipe and re installing. I've not ever reset one on lead pipe, but an offset grinder with a weld cutting blade worked quite well on cast iron and would probably do well on the lead. Shove a rag or somesuch in the pipe to catch debris
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .