adding third light into switch box

I'm trying to find out if it is possible to tie in the wiring for a new light. The existing box has a 3 way and 2 way switch. I was thinking I could replace the 2 way with a double switch to control the existing light and new light. If this is possible what is the wiring configuration?
Thanks
Russell
It's a 2 switch box. I have the 3 way running into one switch and the hot and 2 light feeds running into the dual light switch.
Also should I be connecting the neutralsto the remaining line side?
No, the neutral from the lights should be connected to a neutral wire in the box, provided you have one

Russell wrote:

All neutrals should be connected together and non should be connected to a switch. I find it difficult to visualize exactly what your mean by your description so I can't really comment on that. Part of the problem is there are a number of ways of wiring such switches. I might also say that it is OK to use the neutral between three way switches as runners, but the ends should be marked with tape or paint. Often they are not. This makes it difficult to figure out how to wire any changes and is a sign of a incompetent wiring job to start with.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 14:14:31 GMT, "Joseph Meehan"

I suppose you mean the white wire in the cable. It WON'T be connected to neutral.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com