Adding new Circuits to Room Addition... 2 wires or 2 wires + Ground?

....should I add a ground wire that leads back to the service panel?

In my hometown, 2 wire and conduit is "to code", but would a ground wire make the ground more "robust?"

Also, I talked to the electrical inspector and he informed me that 2- wire and using conduit for ground is a "dirty ground".

Reply to
ShrekUtog

I think the inspector answered your question

Reply to
RBM

If I'm understanding you correctly, you want to run new circuits to a room. Pretty much all cable sold today in HD or Lowes, whether BX or Romex already has a ground in it anyway.

Reply to
Mikepier