adding a screen room

We have a 16x14 floating cement pad off the back of our house. We are considering screening this in to have a place to enjoy the outside without the bugs.
I have found a place online that has quoted me a price to ship me a screen room kit (18' x 15' - 3" Insulated Patio Cover Kit (includes all panels, fascia gutters, downspouts, hardware, etc. to install)) of $2400. These are 10ft panels.
Was interested if people knew if this sounded like a reasonable price, what questions I might need to ask them or of other online sites where I could get some other price quotes.
thanks, Jamie
TB> > We have a 16x14 floating cement pad off the back of our house. We are TB> > considering screening this in to have a place to enjoy the outside TB> > without the bugs. TB> > TB> > I have found a place online that has quoted me a price to ship me a TB> > screen room kit (18' x 15' - 3" Insulated Patio Cover Kit (includes TB> TB> First Question: How db?o you fit a 15'-0" x 18'-0" room on a 14'-0" x 16'-0 sl
Didn't we have a thread on cantilevering a week or two ago? <gg>
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* MCI Communications + Arm & Hammer = MC Hammer
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971