Ace hardware has a 20% off sale Saturday

Power tools and small appliances qualify for a 10% discount. Offer valid February 28, 2009. Discount applies to the regular price of in-stock merchandise that can fit inside the bag at one time. Individual items can be up to twice the bag height, however multiple stacked items cannot exceed the height of the bag. Merchandise placed in the bag must remain in its original packaging. Excludes sale items, city stickers, gift cards, on-line purchases, Benjamin Moore Aura paint and other items that each participating store may designate. Discount does not apply to phone orders, special orders or store charge accounts. No rain checks will be given. Limit one bag and one offer redemption per customer while supplies last. Offer good in USA except where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.
Get a FREE reusable tote bag to pack up your savings, first 50 customers only! **
**First 50 customers at participating retailers will receive a free reusable Ace tote bag and may use that instead. Same rules apply for paper or reusable bag.
http://www.acehardware.com/home/index.jsp
Darn shame I'm reading this at 9 PM on the day of the sale. Ah, well. If it makes anyone feel better, today is a print a coupon sale for Rite Aid pharmacies. five bucks off any order of $20 or more.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

My apologies for the post. I lost a day, somewhere this week.
Maybe the left coast can use the info.
Now, where is Tuesday. I know I had it some where. Did you look under the backseat of the car? Honey! Where is tuesday!
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Oren wrote:

Too bad I don't need anything at the moment.
--
Van Chocstraw