Access Door in Wall

Browsing through this sight a while back I came across a thread with a link selling access panel doors for walls. I can't seem to find it, can anyone help?
They were metal doors similar looking to an indoor breaker panel door. I'm working inside a knee wall and would like to put something like this up rather than patching up the drywall and closing it off. Does anyone have other suggestions (instead of framing in an actual door?)
thanks
--
ashroyer

ashroyer wrote:

I'm not sure what a knee wall is.
Last time i was in a plaster supplies shop, they had metal access panels which were trapdoors which open down when installed in the ceiling. These would go into a wall as well (as walls and ceilings are made in much the same way).
ashroyer wrote:

A good lumber yard will have them. The big box stores will probably have them too, but if you ask a clerk you'll probably get a blank stare.
ACCESS PANEL http://hdsupply.shoplocal.com/hdsupply/circular_browse_page_large.asp?StoreID#98236&BPM=1&DisplayPageNumber 8&PromotionCode=HDSv55%2D050215&
these are really great and faster, quicker, cheaper, and easier: http://www.divplastics.com / look especially at EZ access II
If you really want the steel units there are several manufacturers. Look in your yellow pages for a commercial dry wall supply house. They will have or can order. Here is at least one brand: http://www.wbdoors.com/general1.htm