"-AC" message on Honeywell chronotherm III

Hello, I have an issue my heat and my air conditioning aren't coming on and I have a Honeywell Chronotherm III. The message on the screen keeps showing "-AC" and the word temporary. What does this mean and how do we fix it?
message

from a quick web search:
AC means there is no power to the thermostat. It could be that the circuit breaker is off or tripped, or your low voltage transformer (to your air handler, furnace, or whatever you have) is bad. Does the fan come on when you switch the fan switch from 'auto' to 'on'? If not, you have a power problem (in other words, the 'AC' does not stand for Air Conditioning).
The flashing 'temp' means that you have adjusted the temperature away from whatever you have programmed.
On 4/8/2014 10:16 PM, Eddie wrote:

If there's no power to the thermostat, another possibility is that a critter in the wall gnawed into the wires that run from the HVAC equipment to the thermostat.
On Wed, 09 Apr 2014 01:44:02 +0000, bbissell10

Somebody probably moved the temperature up or down from the programmed setting. Hence the temperature is temporary. Look for a button marked something like "resume" or "run program." Pressing that will magically make that word disappear.
Another solution is RTFB.