AC condensing unit + pressure switch

Can someone help: http://groups.google.com/group/alt.home.repair/browse_thread/thread/b0aa15c4a88d6977

Given this:
"I eliminated the pressure switch #2 and it did work. 1. Can I run the system without the switch for now? 2. Are the switches replaceable as it seems to be installed there permanently (from what I can tell). 3. As Moe mentioned, could there be a defective pressure the would not let the voltage through the switch? "
You're at the end of your options. You;ve determined it's the pressure switch that is preventing the compressor from running. That means either:
A - The switch is bad
B - The switch is OK and there is a problem with the system pressure.
Either way, you need an HVAC guy. And I would not run it bypassed, unless you want to run the risk of additional damage.