AC Coil Fins Cleaning Question

Hi All!
Anyone have suggestions on what type of cleaner to use on the aluminum fins on an AC evap coil?
TIA
Fred
--
Drop news in sig to reply.

~The secrecy of my job prevents me from knowing what I\'m doing~

EasyOff Oven Cleaner really makes them shine.
Fred,
Corrosive cleaners make them shiney but eat up the coils over time. Avoid highly acidic or akalyne cleaners and your coils will last longer. Use self rinsing coil cleaners, they are easier on the coils in the long run. You want a high foaming DETERGENT, not a cleaner that foams because it attacks the metal.
Stretch
CAL BRITE - glycolic acid + ammonium biflouride Plus two Surfacants

I've had good results with either four x, or alki foam.
--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.