above ground pool on top of pavers???

I just got a large patio professionally installed with pavers. We would like to get an above ground pool (one of those $200 ones you can buy at walmart or target) for the summer. Being that the area is going to be constantly wet throughout the summer, will that damage the patio? It seems like the water could seep through, making the layer of sand that the pavers are set in all muddy.

Sand doesn't get muddy.

I'd not put a pool on top of pavers in any case.
The water will not bother the pavers but you might have a problem with the weight. While the stone will not care, it may further compact the beading that the pavers are resting on under the pool which will not look to good when you empty it and remove it for the fall and winter.. Another problem will be that the bottom of your pool will be rock hard and jumping into the pool will be hard on peoples feet.
--
If at first you don\'t succeed, you\'re not cut out for skydiving