above ground pool

We would like to put in an above ground pool but we have a septic system which limits where it can go. Would it be a problem if just the feed line, which is PVC pipe, from the tank to the lines were under the pool?

This reads as if you plan to drain the pool (every winter) into the septic tank (because no piping associiated with an above-ground pool is underground.) The building code in our jurisdiction does not require that pool water be drained into any treatment system.. Building permits for above-ground pools merely indicate the fall of the land and the direction in which siphoned pool waste will go.
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs