A tiny little leak in a soldered joint...

Page 2 of 2
The universal consensus is that the joint will not fail, but must be fixed eventually. (Hey, it hasn't failed in 4 days.)
So, my original question.... If I clean it up, add flux, and reheat it enough to get that blob of solder that is right next to the leak to flow. And if it then does not leak; is that a "proper repair", or is it proper to redo it completely. (It may not seal, in which case the question is academic; but it it might.)
I cannot leave it overnight with JB Weld on it like one person suggested; however, if reheating does stop the leak, then the JB Weld can harden with the water on. Will putting it on add a level of security to the joint, or is it not useful? (Heck, I can even throw on a layer of fiber glass cloth over the JB if that will help. I have fixed a few things that way, but they were not subject to 60PSI.)
Thanks again.
When I pulled it apart there was solder all the way around the pipe, but bottom part of the valve was pretty bare. Still, there was solder all the way around the top.
Either I didn't get the cleaning brush in deeply enough, didn't get enough flux in, or it took so long to heat up that the flux ran out.
This time I used MAPP. It heated up so fast I wasn't sure it was right, so I melted in a little more to be sure.

See, I knew you would. FYI a 1/2 water line (5/8) should take approx 5/8" of solder if done right. A 3/4 water line (7/8) should take approx 7/8" of solder. Dont just "melt in a little more". More is not always better. Bubba