A frugal sauna

Page 2 of 2
RicodJour wrote:

People who like Frank Gehry? It's non-traditional, albeit 8' tall.

We doan need no steenkeeng code.
Nick
nick pine wrote:

No. Gehry can design himself out of a box, and you're building yourself into one.
I honestly commend you on your attempt to recycle retired but functional items. Unfortunately, this particular idea of yours is without merit.

For someone who is constantly touting numbers, which are usually considered to be facts (unless they're your numbers and then it's up for grabs), you have a particularly weasely way of avoiding written and numerical facts when presented by others. I'd hazard a guess why, but that would mean I'd have to get into your head, and that's probably not safe, as it seems that it's a little crowded in there with all of the voices spitting out numbers.
Do try to come up with stuff that would work, please.

Not relevant. Violate code and your insurance wont pay claims and your home will not sell. Not to mention a nasty fine from your county inspectors.

100w? dunno. i saved all my regular bulbs when i switched to use in a couple areas that have motion detectors, my garage door opener, and a work lamp.
nick we need more numbers to verify this, can you please provide complete detailed numbers, cost , cost to operate, Time to warm to temp, costs at increased utility prices, cost payback. Cost vs resistance heat, heat loss, heat output, life expectancy , cost to cook a chicken, price per hr of fun etc etc , you just dont have enough numbers. its all in the numbers, its all in the numbers.