A couple of siding panels are rotting...

Hi there all, I have wooded panelling and its mainlly diagonal and around 6 inches wide. 2 or 3 of them are rotted and you can see that from a distance. Looks like where the paint was cracked because of knots or cracks in the original wood.
Would you scrape and fill it and repaint it, or replace them? Damage is not too bad, looks like if I could get it to seal ok it would be fine.
Thanks!
Dean
If it's really rotting it must be replaced. Now or later, it's your choice. Filling, sealing, painting won't stop the rot and eventually it'll come through.

I have had good results on rotting sills with the MinWax wood stabilizer and epoxy filler. You have to remove as much rot as possible and then apply the stabilizer which really stiffens up the wood fibers.