A/C working properly? Cost -> lower temp?

There are (currently) 127 messages on 5 different groups (not crossposted) regarding the subject "Do you think 12:00pm is noon or midnight?"

:)

Reply to
jenny_b

In reality there IS no 12 o'clock. It's 0 o'clock!

11:59:59am... 00:00:00pm... 00:00:01pm... 11:59:59pm... 00:00:00am... 00:00:01am

Why should 12 come before 1 in any instance?

Reply to
Noozer

Just think. There's one person, on one computer, who isn't seeing your posts. Isn't that terrifying?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Chris-

Actually, its great. Now he won't be posting nonsense replies. :)

I see the kill file threat (or actual use) as the refuge of those who cannot "hang" or don't have the discipline to "not read" something they don't like or don't agree with.

He probably could use some meds & anger management. (along with a dictionary)

Reply to
BobK207

I'm sorry that you can't keep up with me... no wonder you post crap!

Reply to
<kjpro

Keeping up with you is NO problem but is somewhat of study in illogic

.....I&#39;m waiting for you to tell me the "help" you provided to the OP and to accurately read & interpret my posts.

Most of your replies have been total "non sequiturs" or highly selective editing / responses but then I realize you do what you can so I should cut you some slack.

oh, that&#39;s right, my apology....... here, in case you lost the link

or if that&#39;s too difficult
keep studying (or maybe I should say, start studying) :)

Reply to
BobK207

Actually, what&#39;s even more terrifying is that you Stormy are STILL with us posting your no knowledge, hack technology. Always remember: HEAD ROCK BASH

Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

I volunteer to make an automated system for Stormy to do that. all he will need is to press a button and a random timer will ........................yeay!

Bob

Reply to
DIMwit

If you can&#39;t see where I&#39;m helping the OP, that&#39;s your problem.

If you can&#39;t understand what I post, maybe you should go back to school.

Oh that&#39;s right, you helped the OP by telling her to use Midnight and Noon... LOL, she received better help after that!!!! LMAO

Reply to
<kjpro

If you really piss him off, do you think you can get him to hit himself with a hammer?

Interesting insight, I&#39;ll think on that for a while. Hmm. Meds and anger management?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I&#39;m heare to maik yoo luk gud. Buy profiting a baadde exhampull.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Do a google search, an autowhacker has already been invented.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

And thousands of people on thousands of computers who see your foolish posts and see what a hack you are....

Reply to
ftwhd

I havent seen anything techincal. Just more bs.

Reply to
ftwhd

You&#39;re hopeless, I give up, you win.

but do bookmark

you REALLY need it,

your posts will carry a little more weight if you use words correctly, so practice

you know....... mute vs moot ...plural vs possessive form

speak & write like an uneducated dunce & that&#39;s what people think you are :)

Reply to
BobK207

Speaking from experience?

Reply to
<kjpro

Reply to
BobK207

Kenny, If you ignore them, they go away

Reply to
Noon-Air

I hope you can help others by telling them the difference between AM and PM. LOL

Reply to
<kjpro

Kenny-

You&#39;re not reading very carefully....I never told anyone the difference between AM & PM

by that I assume you meant 12AM vs 12PM

I merely suggested using noon & midnight......like most people do, like I&#39;m sure you do

I&#39;d bet even you don&#39;t use 12PM or 12AM

you use noon & midnight.....right?

Reply to
BobK207