89 inch bifold closet doors?

Our colonial was built in 1979 and the upstairs rooms have 7.5 foot ceilings. The bifold closet doors in the master bathroom, the main hallway, and two of the bedrooms are 89 inches high. They are of hollow metal construction and are terrible. They sound horrible opening and closing, and the one in the bathroom rusts from exposure to moisture. We would like to replace them with white molded bi-fold doors in a standard six panel design. So far we have not been able to find anyone who manufactures these. Everyone seems to make doors for 7 or 8 foot ceilings, but not 7.5 foot.
Does anyone know of a manufacturer of lightweight, molded, bi-fold doors in 89" lengths? Thanks!
Use the 7' models and lower the top door jamb. Doors that go all the way to the ceiling look bad. Lowering the top of the door opening allows for the casing to go all around the opening, improving the looks. It will cost more this way, but you will be saving money by not ordering custom doors by using stock doors.

"No. 1" wrote in message

A Ryan home by chance? Add a header and drywall to standard height, choose your masonite doors or whatever fits your fancy.