5 gang mud ring for 1/2" depth

Is there an online source for mud rings? I need a 5 gang mud ring for the standard 5 gang metal box (not the stacked gangable kind) but went to three electrical supply houses locally and all they had were 3/4" depth and they can't even special order it, says it does not EXIST!
I know they exist.
I searched the web and came up empty.
Thanks,
MC

Can you mount the box 1/4" back?

in, I would have to adjust over a dozen 1/2 and 3/4 EMT pipes to just shift the box. I have two five gang boxes.

Is that code where you are - you have to use EMT for _all_ of the wiring? Ouch.

No not required. The house was constructed mostly with commercial methods. All wirings were in EMT. I have been using mostly EMT where I am "tieing in", in walls. In the attic I have been using EMT only to run to the boxes, then from there MC cables to the actual lighting devices or fans. A few romexes not much.
After the electricians are done then I am going to wire the low voltage, cat5, coax and phone myself, those I will run "free-willy" style.
MC

The never run out of ways to try to confuse us, but 5/8 is the size ring that will be flush if the box is under half inch rock.
I never tried to buy a 5 gang.
On Wed, 9 Apr 2008 14:29:51 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote (in article

Garvin Industries makes them. Their catalog number is GBDC-125. You can buy them at www.electrical-supply.net
Here is the link to the catalog page.
http://www.electrical - supply.net/product.asp_Q_parentID_E_501_A_subCatID_E_515_A_prodID_E_2426
Only problem is they have a $25 minimum and the raised cover is $8.55, but perhaps there's some other stuff you need...

This is exactly what I need, even if they charge $25 it's well worth it compared to the labor cost to reseat the boxes. I ordered already - much appreciated.
MC