3 yr old Frigidaire dishwasher?

Is there anything unusual -- POS, water input or fixtures the opposite side of a Kenmore, etc. -- about a 3 yr old Frigidaire Dishwasher?
FACE
Frigidaire have a poor repair record. But with everyone moving production of parts to China, all brands are a crap shoot these days.

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 00:14:01 GMT, "Art"

Thanks, Art, I went ahead and picked it up tonight. Couldn't beat the price: $0. :-)
My Kenmore gave out after 22 years of service and I did not even consider repair on that.
FACE