16-inch celiing tiles -- source?

I have some damaged ceiling tiles in my apartment building. They measure 16-inches on each side and I'm wondering if anyone out here knows of a source for these things -- everything I'm finding is 12 inches square or 24 inches square -- I really don't want to replace the whol stinkin' ceiling!
Thanks,
John
jgold723 wrote:

Can you find something that matches in a 24X48 tile? You could get three out of one tile.
Rich