15 vs 20 amp circuits

Page 6 of 6
mdb wrote:

Hi, It all depends. If you have long run of wires, 12 gauge will help minimizing voltage drop and also you can put little hevier load on it. Other than that, it's your call. It's your house, it's your work. I have some 20A circuits for long run with more often used outlets. Others are all 15A circuits. But on 220V application, I even use 6 gauge wires down to 12 gauge.
Tony Hwang posted for all of us...

Who cares hung low?