10 cheapest BEST cities to live.... and to run a mfr'g bidniss??

You have no cites that are meaningful. Simply wingnutery.

Reply to
Allen Drake

Exactly. But Gummer won't reply. He never does to something he can't disprove. Poor Gumby lost it a long time ago.

Reply to
Allen Drake

This sums it all up.

Allen Drake

Whahaha..What a moron. The only dangerous people are the ones that go free after starting wars based on lies that kill his own troops and can't stop what he started. Run the country into a ditch and admit he is no longer concerned about a terrorist that attacked America killing almost as many Americans as he has.

Still looking for those WMD Gumby?

Reply to
Allen Drake

I thought you were against government regulations, things like Glass Steagall that interfered with the free market,and increased profit, and I thought you were seriously against the FDR regulations that put some brakes on the run away speculations that contributed to the '29 crash,and gave some protections to those who are not "the job creators"., now it seems that you are for government regulations,make up your mind. Glass Steagall repeal may have been signed by clintion but it was mainly a Republican effort to get it passed,and done piece meal starting in earnest under Reagan - remember the Savings and Loan crash. .and before you go ranting yes I know many Democrats also voted for it. One thing you seem to be selective about is despite your rants the President in not an absolute power and the D's did not have to votes to reject the repeal .

Reply to
Just Me

And yet the crumble happened because if the right. If they were so concerned then why didn't they do something when they had complete control of the government? Because they are totally inept an unqualified to run anything.

Face the real facts that you can't weasel away from Gumby. The right drove the country into a ditch and caused the biggest recession in modern times.

Where are the jobs winger? All that could be heard in the lead up to the mid terms was that lame cry. Now I am asking you the same thing now that the right has the house.

Where are the jobs?

not totally, just about 99%.

Bush sold out America and got over 4 thousand troops killed, lost millions of jobs and left the economy in shambles.

You are the one that is smoking something Gumby.

Obama will get re-elected and fix even more of the failures of the right.

Obama:

Killed Bin Laden-Quadaffi-countless other terrorists that Bush created and ended the war of lies.

Bush-the lowest IQ of any leader-drunk drug addled moron that can't even speak English.

"You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror." --interview with CBS News' Katie Couric, Sept. 6,

2006

"Oh, no, we're not going to have any casualties." --discussing the Iraq war with Christian Coalition founder Pat Robertson in 2003, as quoted by Robertson

"The same folks that are bombing innocent people in Iraq were the ones who attacked us in America on September the 11th." --Washington, D.C., July 12, 2007

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." --Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000

They misunderestimated me." --Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

I am sure you fully understand the total stupidity of Bush. You are equally a dumb shit Gumby.

Whahahahahaha...................

Reply to
Allen Drake

Where are the jobs winger? Where are the jobs?

Reply to
Allen Drake

Initially the economy appeared on track for a steady recovery. In August

2009, the White House projected the unemployment rate would fall to 8 percent by the end of 2011 and 7.5 percent by the end of 2012. This would represent a recovery roughly one-third slower than after the 1981­1982 recession. Job creation data supported these forecasts. The economy went from losing 841,000 jobs in January 2009?the recession¹s low point?to gaining 229,000 jobs in April 2010. By the spring of 2010, the Administration confidently predicted a ³Recovery Summer.² Within two months of the Health care reform bills¹s passing, the recovery stalled. Private-sector job creation improved by an average of 67,600 jobs per month before April 2010. That month, private-sector employers added 229,000 net jobs. In May 2010, the job situation stopped improving. Employers created just 48,000 net jobs, and the trend in job creation changed. Starting in that month, private-sector hiring took a new course, improving by only 6,500 jobs per month?less than one-tenth the previous rate. The October rate this year was still only at 58,000 (after you back out 45,000 jobs that were "created" when a strike ended).
Reply to
Kurt Ullman

He is not lying. It is a fact that The Federal govt for a couple years in the 90's took more money from the economy in revenues than it put back into the economy in outlays.

Some good reading on the role of treasury securities in the economy: This is a good explanation of how the US dollar originates from either directly from the fed or from treasury securities.

jim

The National Debt continued to increase. That is *NOT* a balanced budget.

Reply to
krw

I carefully avoided the words that have you confused.

In the 90's there were a couple years that the govt took more money out of the economy in revenue than it put back in spending.

That is an indisputable fact. And it is the more relavent fact.

The national debt and federal trust funds are a fiction. They both could disappear in an instant by simply enacting law.

Reply to
jim

They can get rid of the national debt by enacting a law? How would that work.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

So, he has been a great President in the last 4 years, but will turn into Stalin the next 4 years? Not so likely.

Ignoramus1358

You obviously don't understand simple math.

Wrong.

No it is not. It's a damned lie.

The national debt is certainly not fiction.

The whole government could disappear in an instant by "simply enacting law". What a clueless dickwad.

Reply to
krw

1999 Federal receipts 1,827.5 Federal outlays 1,701.8

Do the math.

Reply to
jim

In other words, they lied.

Reply to
PrecisionmachinisT

Who lied about what? I lost the thread of the conversation.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

The world knows Bush is a war criminal. Everyone is on to Bush and his lies. Are you really that stupid?

Reply to
Allen Drake

The lies always come from the right, who else? They had no intension of creating jobs. All they care about is taking down Obama at any cost including the downfall of America.

Reply to
Allen Drake

You don't know shit moron. If any shop can grow they will do it. All you know is lie after lie. There are plenty of machinist jobs. They are holding out for lower wages if anything. Look on Craig's list fool.

It must really suck to be a stupid as you Gumby.

Reply to
Allen Drake