1/2 inch flexible copper -- grades? gauges?

Hi All,
I plan to run copper tubing for installation of two LPG wall heaters. Is there a particular grade or gauge copper that should be used? NOT used? E.g., is refrigerant-grade copper suitable? Are there diffferent grades, as with rigid copper's L and M ?
Thanx
It would be better to look into black iron gas pipe or the newer stainless flex gas line called CSST: http://www.askthebuilder.com/296_Flexible_Gas_Lines-_Are_You_Serious_.shtml

DanG wrote:

So.....tell him why! Copper reacts with fuel gas and flakes off inside the piping.this will soon clog any gas valve orifice. And....yes "soft copper" as it's called does come in grades like L and M. Is any part of this line going to be buried? If so, stick to coated black iron like "X-coat" made for this application. If above ground the new corrigated SS flex works well. It's actually yellow in color. Just follow the manufacture's directions exactly. That's Right RTFM
I like black iron. cause then you, and everyone else knows it's a gas pipe. With copper, you're not sure.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus