which comes first, Scotts Turfbuilder or lime?

Hello, I live in western New York State. My forsythia just began to bloom. I am trying to rejuvenate my huge lawn. It's in very bad shape with countless weeds of every variety, much moss and bare spots. I know I need fertilizer, weed killer, and lime. My question is which do I put on first - weed and feed or lime? Thank you, Dennis