What to do

I know it`s kinda late in the season now but I would like to know what should I do to my lawn in the fall of the year? Would it be o k to use a fertalizer like 10-10-10? Also what should I do in the spring?
Add pictures here
✖
On Oct 4, 7:18 am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Herb Eneva) wrote:

For an accurate answer we would need to know what kind of grass you have and where you are located.
Add pictures here
✖
Sorry, I'm not going to read your post.
You didn't put enough effort into crafting your subject line.
Add pictures here
✖