What to do

I know it`s kinda late in the season now but I would like to know what should I do to my lawn in the fall of the year? Would it be o k to use a fertalizer like 10-10-10? Also what should I do in the spring?

Reply to
Herb Eneva

For an accurate answer we would need to know what kind of grass you have and where you are located.

Reply to
trader4

Sorry, I'm not going to read your post.

You didn't put enough effort into crafting your subject line.

Reply to
Lawn Guy