what time of year can i plant grass plugs?

I have St. Augustine lawn, and I live in Florida. My lawn has a lot of
bare spots and I want to repair them. I want to know if I can plant grass plugs in November or should I wait until the end of winter season (Dec-Jan).
depends on how cold your mornings are
snipped-for-privacy@usa.com wrote:

Doesn't matter. Plugs will go dormant if it gets cold enough. Just don't wait much longer if you choose early planting prior to spring or February in your case.
--
Jonny