What Petrol lawn mower to go for

Hi Newbie here
I have just moved in to a new property and have a decent sized backed lawn
85' x 20' I am after a petrol push mower I have a budget of 180 so wondered what to go for I was considering a mccullock with the 450 engine, but i have read that this is not a very reliable.
Would like pointing in the right direction please Regards Clarkey