we are being watched

http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?s ff484899e76af376cb93df01d3c31e&f
even shows up if you take a part of the post and do a web google. Clark...
--
Don't you have Google in your part of the world?

Clark... said:

http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?s ff484899e76af376cb93df01d3c31e&f
Wow, you're quick, huh? Gardenbanter is a piece of shit portal to The USENET (maybe worse than Google). They try to make it look like it's their own forum, allow users to post with HTML tags, and fully censor posts. In short, they're a bunch of clueless fuckwits who are too lazy to create their own forum.
It resides in it's rightful place: right next to Google, in my killfile.
--

Eggs

Is there another word for synonym?
Eggs Zachtly wrote:

What the fuck guys? You dickweeds post nothing for weeks, I post a little "whatever" just for a ha ha. and yes I know a lot of the newsgroups are "forumized" What's the matter? not getting your dick sucked enough or what? Ya know it only takes one bad apple to ruin a newsgroup with crossposting political retards, I'm trying to be a good Fruit!
Clark... It's all fun and games until the cops find the body...
--
Don't you have Google in your part of the world?

Clark... said:

You replied directly to me, yet put Steve's quote in your reply. Why?

I posted last week. =P

You made it look like you didn't know. =)

Is that even possible? =P

LOL you're getting a bit sensitive, d00d.
--

Eggs

-A man who lives in a glass house should change in the basement.
Eggs Zachtly wrote:

The post was directed at both of you big bullies. I had to drink myself asleep!

NO, no guy can not get enough BJ's
I really thought the good Fruit joke would have gotten more play, I'm disappointed in you guys..

It happens when I miss my nap....

Am I gonna have to get my arm caught in the chipper to liven up this group? I mean jeez Sarge didn't even burn the toes off his boots, and he put the torch on a dolly so we can't even harass him about hurting his back with it. I'm looking forward to zucchini season, I haven't chased the old lady around the house with a large phallic like garden vegetable in months!
Clark.. shit I should have posted this in HTML....
--
Don't you have Google in your part of the world?

ROFL
--
http://NewsReader.Com /

"Steve" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message

http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?s ff484899e76af376cb93df01d3c31e&f
So, tell me. Is it tough being a genius?
Steve