water bogging in the garden

hi guys, i have 2 sep[erate lawns in my garden

the left hand side always seems to hold water as the right hand side is great, i need to know if there is anything i could do to stop it filling with water well not as such as filling but if you can imagine it being Squelchy when stood on and your trainers/wellies start sinking.... With the weather we have been having its very hard to cut the left hand side due to this keep bogging like it is doing, i am very new to gardening so as much info as possible is needed i dont want to dig n turn then put new lawn i wanna try to keep the grass but i want the squelchiness gone????? :)

Reply to
DockLeaf