The 4th step

Okay, I forgot to do this step. Could I use it now at the end of March in New Jersey?

Also, what suggestions are out there for something a bit more organic and less toxic?

Thanks for the help.

Reply to
Guitarist511

That is Scotts 4th step I forgot to mention.

Reply to
Guitarist511

You can use it now, it's formulated slightly differently, optimized for fall, but it's still pretty close to fertilizer used for other times of the year and will work fine. However, if I were you, in NJ I'd wait till late April, then apply a fertilizer with pre-emergent crab grass control. Save the 4th step for fall.

Reply to
trader4