Swisher Rough Cut Mowers

I would like to know if anyone is using the Swisher Rough Cut mower? My father-in-law has a Bush Hog and I've seen what that has done in the rain. But the cost is at least 2 the 3 times more. Is it worth the cost to go with the Bush Hog or will the Swisher do the job?
Any experiences with other rough cut mowers, please post.