stump out any good?

I'm getting rid of a couple palm trees and would like to know if the product 'stump out' will be a good cheap way to deal with the stumps.
Adam Russell wrote:

If I remember correctly, it takes months for the product to do its thing and you still have to burn them out. It may be easier and a whole lot quicker to chop them out.
Read the instructions on the product.

Or rent a small excavator - they go for $150 per day around here and some places will rent for half a day. We just had an IHI (Korean ?) diesel with rubber tracks for a weekend and it was fun.
Srgnt Bilko wrote:

We have tree services that will grind medium size (12"-20" diameter) stumps for $25.00. Check that route.