Snowblower attached

Took the mower deck off the 1973 John Deere 110 and attached the snowblower. Now ready for winter - bring on the snow.
Srgnt Billko said:

Yep. We put the plow and spreader on the old GMC at work. It don't look like much, but it's amazing what a cam can do for a work truck. =)
--

Eggs

Can a storm be officially designated as a tornado without touching down at
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Or most any vehicle for that matter. :) I'm putting my blade on the truck next week..time has come.
Steveo said:

I swapped plenty of cams in cars, when I was younger. But, this one suprised me. I never thought of hopping up a work truck. *shrug* Plus, they just spent a small fortune on maintenance (exhaust, brakes, etc). It's runnin SWEET! =) I too say, "Bring on the snow!"
--

Eggs

-A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says: "A
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

I use a towing cam to drag my travel trailer around and it seems to have more bottom end because of it. (low end torque) I can't say it has improved the fuel mileage though. It's a 1 ton 4x4 pickup truck so I didn't purchase it for fuel economy. It's a mule that plows the snow in my driveway in the off season. Let it snow. :)

Gravel driveway?

Unfortunatley yes. But with the skids I don't throw too many stones. And I keep a good grip on the lever that raises and lowers the business end. It also has a "stop" before the "stop" - so when I lower it, it can still go further if I push against a spring resistense. I usually don't blow the first snow. I try to wait till the ground is hard and there is some cold crunchy cover.

Sounds like you have it dialed in, Sarge.
on 11/30/2007 4:32 PM Srgnt Billko said the following:

I looked at all the leaves on my lawn and backyard, and all the leaves that had not fallen yet, including a 50' pin oak that had all its leaves still attached, and wondered, should I take off the mower and attach the blower, or wait? Last year, these leaves would all be on the lawn by now, but this year, with temps at 65 F on Thanksgiving day, I said F**K it and put the blower on.. Otherwise, this global warming is great!
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Srgnt Billko wrote:

Me too. My Case 222 all gassed up, chains on, weight on the back and snowblower all hooked up. New Vanguard V Twin 16hp raring to go. We expect 12+ inches Monday. Bring it on!
Srgnt Billko wrote:

I've waxed the show shovels, and reminded Kathy she only has two hours to clear the driveway or she gets a beat'n. Clark...
--
Don't you have Google in your part of the world?

I heard a different story - I heard she wears the pants in your family and you better shape up LOL
Srgnt Billko wrote:

Oh it's a whole pants suit :-p
Clark...
--
Don't you have Google in your part of the world?