Seeding Lawn - Perforated Plastic Sheet

Does anyone know where I can buy a roll of perforated plastic to ai
seeding my lawn
A few years ago I did my old house & someone at work had thi perforated plastic they had used
Now Ive moved I need some more & cant find anywhere
Garden centers & builders merchants draw a blank
It was basic perfortaed thin sheet - let the rain & sun in, kep moisture in & kept birds of
-- mattm