roybi or mtd parts

I need some parts for my string trimmer made by roybi string trimmer, seems that all the home store types sell it but no one services it. Wal Mart sells it but they don't service it or know who does. Internet shows that the part I need is $28.00 for a peice of plastic, the primer button, this is way to much money. Any one know of a source that is reasonable?

Reply to
dublin_o

We have a Farm Supply that carries misc. parts and they have about 8 different ones for about $2 each. You might check some stres like that.

From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley

Mel M Kelly

Take it up to ANY power equipment shop and let their parts person see what it is you need. Ryobi makes engines for a lot of different brands and they are not hard to find parts for. Most of the carbs are made by Walbro which are also easy to find parts for. If it's just a primer bulb you should expect to pay a couple of bucks for one.

Reply to
Art

roybi, sears, mtd, and troy built all have the same part and I will try farm and fleet and the more I look this apears to be the same part on a lot of things besides string trimmers

Reply to
dublin_o