rock grotto

I saw a rock grotto on the show Landscape Solutions on HGTV and have decided to try to build it but didn't record the show. Can anyone help me get a copy of the show? I tried to get on their message boards but no luck. thanks in advance.

Reply to
suzy7075

Benbo

thanks benbo but already looked thru that page and it isn't there. would like to get a copy of the show and build it just like the one they built. thought someone may have recorded it.

Reply to
suzy7075