Roast Woodchuck

Anybody want a little roast woodchuck. The big bugger entered the hav-a-hart trap about 3:45 this afternoon. Chief (the dalmation) let us know as soon as the doors slammed shut.
Srgnt Billko wrote:

Just move it to a remote area. I am a hunter but I don't kill just because the critter is just doing what's natural except for rats. I had a client that had a Groundhog for a pet. It was entirely civilized but it got out and a German Shepard chased him up an apple tree. Yes, they can climb some trees. When the dog's owner came out the Groundhog ran down the tree and up the leg of the fella trying to find refuge and a friend. The dog grabbed him and killed him.

Apparently illegal in our state.

Chas Hurst wrote:

Srgnt Billko wrote:

Clean woodchuck thoroughly. Insert one brick. Roast in oven at 350F for 4 hours. Remove from oven. Discard woodchuck. Eat brick.
Dean