Replacement Carburetor W1-390

I have a Cement Mixer with a Wisconsin Robin 11 HP EY40 W1-390 Engine with a Mikuni Carb. The Carburetor has taken a crap. I think it may be beyond repair? The seals and gaskets have dried out and there is corrosion in it. Does any one know if the are any replacement carbs available. Mikuni does not seem to make this carb anymore. I have tried all my local small engine repair shops but they are drawing a blank.
We have a carbureator place about 25 miles away. I've taken crusty old carbs there from a Willy's Overland and an old Farmall tractor. They can do wonders. I've cleaned up and done kits for a dozen or so tractors and small engines myself but these were so bad I wouldn't even try it. There is probably a similar place near you.

Link: http://www.hvnet.com/bl/c/0003/SHOP_0002_0000001332.htm

I don't have any shops like that around here. I have tried to contact some online carb rebuilders but they would not rebuild it and do not have any new carbs to replace it. If you could send me the contact info on your shop? I could call them and maybe they could help out? This small engine repair seems to be a very specialized business that not a lot of people still do any more.

Previously done - see my 2nd 2/12 post.
Srgnt Billko "Dan From TR" snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote in message
I don't have any shops like that around here. I have tried to contact some online carb rebuilders but they would not rebuild it and do not have any new carbs to replace it. If you could send me the contac info on your shop?
Previously done - see my 2nd 2/12 post.
Dan it took me some while looking but i found this link for u. i dont know if it will be of any use to u but they sell and rebuil carbs. i thought that they might be able to help u in some way maybe t either rebuild your carb or find somewhere that u might be able to ge yours rebuilt. i hope that this helps u in some way. good luck. http://carburetorexchange.com/index.php sockiescat
-- sockiescat
On 2/10/2006 9:45 AM US(ET), Dan From TR wrote:

suppliers too.
--
Bill

I have tried that, but they are a totally different type of carb and they can not get this carb. Thanks for the help anyway.
replying to Dan From TR, Hanksy wrote: Did u find a carb?