Re: Black Ant problem

We just got involved in some new great cleaners that are 100% chemical free. They work better than most store products and cost the same or less. Sol-U-Mel is fantastic on ink stains. Got to

for more info. or to get information. Hope it helps. Bob

Reply to
Karen Neapolitan

Look for a synthetic pyrethroid called Viper and spray in all the customary places inside the house. Look for a moisture source that they are attracted to. Nearly every indoor ant problem I have ever seen has a leaky plumbing connection somewhere. They can also be attracted to sugar or grease, different species are attracted to different food sources. Cleaning anywhere that you see a line of ants with ammonia will disrupt the scent trails that they leave for each other.

Reply to
Steve Parrish