raised beds

Now that spring is here I would like to build some raised beds for flowers amd veggies. I tried it before with landscape timbers but they soon rotted away. What is the best material for building the raised beds? If I used RR ties would the creosote leach out into the soil ? What does everyone else do?
Herb Eneva wrote:

Pressure treated 2x6's work pretty well.
--
Art

Art said:

I used cedar. =)
--

Eggs

-A conscience is what hurts when all of your other parts feel so good.
Eggs Zachtly wrote:

I bet that smells nice.
--
Art

Art said:

*Really* did when I was cuttin' the boards! =)
--

Eggs

-It ain't the jeans that make your butt look fat.