Pole shed tractor barn

Just posted a pic of the $12 pole shed that holds 2 tractors plus other stuff. http://360.yahoo.com/srgntbilko
Nice! Liked the other pictures as well

A professional engineer in another forum asked me about where I kept my tractors. So that picture was really for his benefit. I hope it gives him nightmares LOL

$12? Wow Sarge! I bet the frugal living group would love it..The storm window wall gives good light for wrenching I bet. Dean

Well I don't do much wenching in there - I do that in the Blue Cottage (also pictured on the blog)