Palm Tree sprouts in lawn

Hello All, My next door neighbor has 3 tall palm trees which, during flowering season, drop a large amount of seeds on my lawn.
These tend to sprout in my grass. Is there some chemical that will kill these without killing the grass? I've tried lawn weed killers to no avail. (Not surprising since I don't imagine they were formulated to see palm trees as "weeds").
I'd love a solution short of getting on my knees and pulling them out one-by-one!
TIA for any suggestions. A picture of one of the trees and the sprouts in the grass can be found here: http://users.adelphia.net/~henryve/pics.htm
MrTobor

Sure they were, they kill broad leaf plants.
Mike wrote:

the lawnmower will do the trick

I agree. I believe that continued cutting will keep them from ever establishing themselves and will eventually die. In other words, no big deal.
My wife, on the other hand, is convinced that, although the tops are being continually cut off, the roots will continue to grow and the plant stalks will thicken. Can someone definitively discount this theory?
MrTobor

Plants cannot grow without leaves. Cut their leaves off and they are unable to perform photosynthesis and thus unable to eat and grow.
Mike wrote:

You've never battled Japanese bamboo weed or trumpet vines gone wild. You can keep cutting them to the ground and they just keep coming back.

Just an idea...
I might dig them up, and sell them on ebay.
:D
tom