oil

With several 2cycle engines for lawn care im going crazy mixing different gas and oil ratios for weed eater, blower, tiller, chain saw. I have heard about some 2cycle oils that can be mixed at one ratio and can be used in any 2cycle you have.Anyone out therever used them and what did you think.

Use a synthetic 100:1 oil. One size fits all.

I have several chain saws (Homelite & McCullogh), and a Mantis tiller. I buy quarts of general purpose 2 cycle oil at Walmart and use one mix heavy on the oil. Been that way for years - no trouble yet (knock on wood).
On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 16:53:20 -0500, Rich wrote:

I run everything on on a 50:1 mix. I'm running my machines everyday and have done so for years. I've never burnt up a machine yet. I run opti-2 oil : www.opti2-4.com
Imho it is the best on the market and worth every penny.
--
http://resources.ywgc.com/info /

have mower shop. we mix sthil oil,or echo oil according to the bottle and use it in everything we service. these oils are high quality synthetic designed to run the fastest of engines. that 100 to 1 mix is ok ,but be sure you get it mixed exactly , too thin and your cylinder will score.. lucas