Need Help with Palm Tree ID

This one came up wild. I thought it was a bush until I started trimming. There is a large trunk in the center about 2-3 feet diameter about 4-feet up from the ground, and smaller "trunks" all around it.
View of entire tree, looking north
View of entire tree, looking west or...
Close up of main trunk
Anyone know what it might be?
The main trunk is about 1-ft from a concrete block wall, and the smaller trunk on that side is almost touching it. No choice on the small trunk - it has to be cut back. But I'm wondering if the large is also too close to the wall and roots could damage it?
Thanks in advance!