Need Help with Palm Tree ID

This one came up wild. I thought it was a bush until I started trimming. There is a large trunk in the center about 2-3 feet diameter about 4-feet up from the ground, and smaller "trunks" all around it.
View of entire tree, looking north http://tinypic.com/r/2zi0kd2/8or.... http://s249.photobucket.com/user/sammybinsnoozin/media/TREE01.jpg.html
View of entire tree, looking west
http://i62.tinypic.com/2gy83gi.jpg or... http://s249.photobucket.com/user/sammybinsnoozin/media/TREE02.jpg.html
Close up of main trunk http://s249.photobucket.com/user/sammybinsnoozin/media/TREE03.jpg.html
Anyone know what it might be?
The main trunk is about 1-ft from a concrete block wall, and the smaller trunk on that side is almost touching it. No choice on the small trunk - it has to be cut back. But I'm wondering if the large is also too close to the wall and roots could damage it?
Thanks in advance!
Snuffy