Lawn Fertilization Schedule in Pacific Northwest

I'm entering my second year in the Pacific Northwest and, having spent last year figuring out the lawn's problem, I want to spend this year solving them. I've got several issues to deal with, including: crabgrass, moss, and poor drainage. I plan to apply some moss killer this spring, as well as some crabgrass killer. What I don't know is when I should apply them (and if I can apply them together).
Can someone help me by giving me a rough idea of when you do what to the lawn?
thanks.
--
Jim Sullivan
Don't plant your bad days, they turn into bad weeks,

very well be acidic which encourages moss, and hampers turfgrass. If you find it sour, limestone is needed.
I doubt you'll be happy with the moss kill, if you have a soil problem.

I know that I've got acidic soil, at least according to the tester I used. I'm hoping to spend some time this weekend spreading limestone. I killed the moss last year (some rather large and eventually black patches) and it's really an on-gong problem in the PNW, from what I understand.
Thanks for the insight.
--
Jim Sullivan
Don't plant your bad days, they turn into bad weeks,
Try handling one issue at a time, unless you want to spend some money for a professional to just design the whole thing and solve the problems. First things first, drainage. Poor drainage will effect everything including weed control. I suggest you design the correct drainage path and deal with the grass in mid-Fall or next Spring. Good luck. -Still working on my landscape.