How to fix dead spots from salt?

Hi, I have several spots on my lawn from where salt from the sidewalk was mixed with snow and then shoveled this winter. What can I do to fix these? Is re-seeding enough or do I need to do more? Thanks.
Megan
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
-Edmund Burke
Learn The TRUTH About Declawing http://www.stopdeclaw.com
Zuzu's Cats Photo Album: http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22
"Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation), there is one elementary truth the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then providence moves too. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favor all manner of unforeseen incidents, meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamt would have come his way."
- W.H. Murray
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

try top dressing it with some topsoil before re-seeding it.