Help please

Can anyone advise me on the best fertiliser to use on my lawn? I wan
something that will kill any weeds, and nourish the grass. Thank
-- Brendy

What area do you live in? What type of grass is it?
This would help make a recommendation.
Puddles
Brendy wrote:

You can find a liquid "weed and feed" in a hose end spray bottle. I don't like dragging the hose around and getting my legs soaked so I use Vigoro (cheap) fertilizer and a garden pressure tank pump-up sprayer to spot apply Bonide Broad Leaf Weed Killer. You can pick a dry spell for the spray-on killer so it doesn't wash off. The fertilizer doesn't start working until it gets wet.
puddles Wrote:

sorry I don't know what kind of grass it is
-- Brendy