Help please

Can anyone advise me on the best fertiliser to use on my lawn? I wan

something that will kill any weeds, and nourish the grass. Thank

-- Brendy

Reply to
Brendy

What area do you live in? What type of grass is it?

This would help make a recommendation.

Puddles

Reply to
puddles

You can find a liquid "weed and feed" in a hose end spray bottle. I don't like dragging the hose around and getting my legs soaked so I use Vigoro (cheap) fertilizer and a garden pressure tank pump-up sprayer to spot apply Bonide Broad Leaf Weed Killer. You can pick a dry spell for the spray-on killer so it doesn't wash off. The fertilizer doesn't start working until it gets wet.

Reply to
Stubby

sorry I don't know what kind of grass it is

-- Brendy

Reply to
Brendy