Help on trimmer

I have an echo 210 which will run at idle, but never higher when you accelerate it.

Steps to help figure out what to do?

Thanks

Reply to
Jim Hunter

If you put the choke on about halfway or a little more, will it accelerate then?

Reply to
Art

Reply to
Jim Hunter

My crystal ball is on the blink right now so I will take a wild ass guess and say the throttle cable is not connected.

If you want help you need to provide some information. Descriptions of how it acts under different conditions, what you've tried, what you suspect might be it, how did it run last time you used it, when did it work right, what happened since then... Those kinds of things that only you could know. If you're not capable of that then you need to take it to a shop.

Reply to
Art