Grasses

I have some Karl Forrester grasses in my landscape. I did not trim them back in the fall. Can I trim them back now?
rwolf said:

Perhaps my favorite ornamental grass. =)

Good, then you wouldn't have had the "winter interest" that it provides. The best time to cut them back is late winter, /before/ the new growth emerges.

You can, sure. They may look a bit funky for a while, if there's already a lot of new growth, until they fill back out. It'll look a helluva lot better than not cutting them back at all. ;)
--

Eggs

-Two peanuts walk into a bar. One was a salted.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

That's all he can do now.
--
http://NewsReader.Com /